Diabetes and nutrition
- plant fiber: whole grain breads, beans;
- produce is essential. Sugars and saturated animal fats will need to be avoided;
- Protein can be used in moderation.
- Fruits and vegetables are very important: Fruits and vegetables that are not high in sugar content are best, staying away from carrots, dried fruits, and watermelon. Ideal diets contain five servings of vegetables and fruits daily.
- Recommended supplements: chromium . (romaine lettuce, onion, tomato)
- important diabetes nutritional supplements are vitamin E and vitamin C .
- daily time with God can lead to better health in spirit and emotion. Psalms 77:10-12,14