By Mrs. Tsoi
Singapore Fried Rice Vermicelli
Ingredient: Red pepper, bean sprout, eggs, pork, green onion, shrimp, curry powder, rice vermicelli
1. Cut pork into straps, and Marinate pork with soy sauce, corn starch, and oil
2. Shrimp need to add salt and rinse with water
3. Soften Vermicelli in hot water
4. Fried the eggs (6 eggs can make 3 thin layers), and cut into straps
1. Fry shrimp in 80% well done and take it up
2. Fry pork until fully done. Add some soy sauce and curry powder, salt and sugar
3. Stir and wait for boiling
4. Add red pepper, rice vermicelli, and a lot of oil to make the color pretty (DO NOT add water)
5. Stir in low frame using chopstick. Mix and taste to add any missing flavor.
6. Add green onion, shrimp, and bean sprout (for softer bean sprout, can rinse in boiling water). Add some salt to enhance favour.
Tips for quantity cooking: Use plastics glove to mix the rice vermicelli in the big frying pan.